- sternbergcomm: @KristinaWeise thanks! we all appreciate it! August 12, 2010
- sternbergcomm: Pls vote for SSC client (@Qlipso) panel topic on power of socially-interactive environments for @SXSW. Thanks!! http://bit.ly/9r8Fbn August 12, 2010
- sternbergcomm: Check out @mediabistro's @webnewser coverage of SSC client, Qlipso: http://bit.ly/bZjnyO August 10, 2010
- sternbergcomm: Is Lebron taking this announcement a little too far with his hour-long ESPN exclusive on Thursday night? http://bit.ly/d3iZEZ July 7, 2010
- sternbergcomm: Check out client Qlipso byline on @mashable. Why Social Experience is the Future of Online Content - http://bit.ly/cUMpJB June 30, 2010
Retail Mergers and Acquisitions Firm
a new york-based retail mergers and acquisitions company needed help raising awareness of their services and getting their messages in front of target audiences.
we quickly built awareness by developing a corporate messaging platform to better frame the company and to position the firm’s principal as a subject matter expert with retail and financial media.
with a new communications platform, we were able to cascade the company's compelling messages throughout their communications collateral and conducted an intensive media relations campaign. in the span of a year, we were able to create coverage based on these new messages and capitalize on retail and business issues for high-level placements (New York Times, BusinessWeek, US News & World Report to name a few), raising the firm and its senior management’s profile. as a direct result of our strategic placements of the firm’s key messages, our client was able to secure new business.