- sternbergcomm: SSC's Josh Sternberg was quoted in this Medill Money Maven's post on crisis communications and BP. Check it out. http://bit.ly/96hwIH August 13, 2010
- sternbergcomm: @KristinaWeise thanks! we all appreciate it! August 12, 2010
- sternbergcomm: Pls vote for SSC client (@Qlipso) panel topic on power of socially-interactive environments for @SXSW. Thanks!! http://bit.ly/9r8Fbn August 12, 2010
- sternbergcomm: Check out @mediabistro's @webnewser coverage of SSC client, Qlipso: http://bit.ly/bZjnyO August 10, 2010
- sternbergcomm: Is Lebron taking this announcement a little too far with his hour-long ESPN exclusive on Thursday night? http://bit.ly/d3iZEZ July 7, 2010
Technology Company - announcing a deal
After purchasing a large online video website, a technology company needed help conveying the importance of the acquisition - to its partners, to its customers, to advertisers and to the end user.
SSC worked with our client to develop key messages, disseminate the acquisition announcement while capitalizing on our strong relationships with influential media outlets, reporters and bloggers within the technology, social media, start-up and media industries, securing strategic placements for our client prior to (and the days after) the official announcement of its asset purchase.
In the course of a week, SSC successfully quarterbacked our client's announcement, garnering 24 high-level placements of the announcement in such targeted publications as The Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg, Advertising Age, Reuters, TechCrunch, and The Financial Times (among others). The success of these placements led to a full strategic communications campaign on behalf of our client, and over the course of 8 months, we continue to enhance the company’s exposure, brand affinity and reputation via high-level media placements, executive visibility and thought-leadership opportunities.